cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to login

Sofylap
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, 

I went to the strore and the guy activate my account, but after I was not able to login. I achieve talking to someone and she changed my password but I am still not able to login. Not able to reset my password (it says my account is desactivated). I would juste like to put my credit card to pay in advance. 

Thank you

11 REPLIES 11

@VIP_Tech wrote:

Hi @Sofylap 

close all Browser and clear cache and cookies,
and try open one Browser inPrivate mode,
or try different Browser and open incognito mode,

How Reset your Self-Serve password (publicmobile.ca)

or get in touch with  Customer Support Agent (publicmobile.ca)

will reset.

CSA Hours Of Operation (publicmobile.ca)

Verify your identity (publicmobile.ca)

Please be aware that the above information doesn't apply to this situation.  The customer can't reset the Self Serve passsword because no Self Serve account was ever created.

@Sofylap wrote:

no i never finished the sel serve account because a never been able to login 

I think that there's been some misunderstanding here, and I'll try to claify what others have been trying to inform you of.  The reason you have never been able to login is because the login/Self Serve account was never created.  That doesn't get done when you activate a store.  The account/service activation and the Self Serve/My Account activation are seperate steps.  As for the messages about your SIM card being invalid, you're seeing that because your SIM card already has service attached to it.  Please use the link that @darlicious provided to set up your Self Serve/My Account access.

@darlicious 

My sister activate her SIM at LD and she said she setup her account using her PIN.

Maybe she was confused.

Good to know.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@BKNS27 

The 4 digit account pin# isn't used to finish setting up the self serve account. You must use your phone number to receive the 6 digit alphanumeric code via text to set up the account with your email that was entered during activation.

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #.

VIP_Tech
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Hi @Sofylap 

close all Browser and clear cache and cookies,
and try open one Browser inPrivate mode,
or try different Browser and open incognito mode,

How Reset your Self-Serve password (publicmobile.ca)

or get in touch with  Customer Support Agent (publicmobile.ca)

will reset.

CSA Hours Of Operation (publicmobile.ca)

Verify your identity (publicmobile.ca)

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Sofylap 

When they created your account at the store, you were ask to create a security PIN. When you go home, you are to open the Public Mobile Self Serve page. There you were to enter your PIN number to create a new password to your account.

Remember, some people get mixed up with this Community forum page with their Self Serve account page.

Sofylap

no i never finished the sel serve account because a never been able to login 

@Sofylap 

You are trying to create your account in the wrong place. You want to create it here using the right side of the page with your email address and phone number to recieve the 6 digit alphanumeric code that is texted to you via text from 611.

https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #.

Sofylap

No 

i have never been able to login. If to make a new account it says that my sims and email are unvalid.thank you

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

Did you ever created self-serving PM account?

Who was 'she' who managed to change your password?

If you DO have PM account but are unable to login, as long as you know email you signed up with you can reset your password answering security answer.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Sofylap 

Did you finish your self serve account set up after you activated in store?

Need Help? Let's chat.