cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to log in.

juliaribk
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

When I login to my account it shows "the page is expired ". Why? All credentials are correct. Where is my account located?

5 REPLIES 5

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@juliaribk 

When I get the "the page is expired ", it usually works on the second login.

My workaround to page expired or 404 error is to logoff every login session manually.  Don't let the login session automatically due to inactivity,

sarahcalgary
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Have had same problem and tried above solutions including entering info manually...and trying on a different device. Sometimes I get in and sometimes not. Most reliable is to open my account on my desktop PC. It's really frustrating. Would love to know how to fix this.

Jboeringa
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I had the same thing. If you are on your phone and you select for google to automatically input your info, it will automatically also press the sign-in. If you then hit the sign-in button as it's loading, it will show the pahe is expired page. That was what was happening to me. Try giving it some time for the page to load?

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

Hi @juliaribk you can also try to press Back and Refresh and relogin,  it might work 

you can try with clear cache and restart browser 

Or Private/Incognito  mode, or a different  browser 

Outdoorsman
Mayor / Maire

@juliaribk hi try using a different browser in private or incognito mode try to sign in again 

Need Help? Let's chat.