cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No subscription but account created

Jedi1
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hi there, I just want to make sure this will correct itself or if I will need to do something.  I am trying to set up multiple new lines and none of them have been successful yet today, but somehow one of my accounts logged in.  Somehow, it set up the secure account but without a subscription so the page that shows current subscription never loads yet I can move through the other tabs.  Once the website is functioning better, will I be able to load that tab and add the subscription or will I need to do another step.

Thanks so much.

13 REPLIES 13

Jedi1

I wonder if reinstalling the app or trying a different browser may help at this point for your account.  

TrooperX
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Ahh, okay. I'm still experiencing that issue. I was able to subscribe to a plan for my wife by changing to a different email but after subscribing I changed it back to the original email that I wanted and when I relog the message after subscribing informing me to download the app and activate account once I receive my SIM card does show up but instead an error message is showing. Only shows with the original email....once it's changed to a different email it's resolved.....so weird

Jedi1

It resolved.  When I was able to login, I was given the option to resume activation.  I believe I logged in under a chrome browser and it competed there.  After that I still did not have a subscription but I was able to log into the app at that point and it popped up asking me to select a subscription and proceed through the remainder of the steps.  I did switch to the browser for payment as it was struggling with that step last night but hopefully today it will be fine.  

TrooperX
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am having the same issue. I was able to create an account but once I login I get an error and do not see any subscription options. Did this issue resolve itself over time or did a moderator have to step in and assist?

@Jedi1 Good news 

Jedi1

I was able to login through chrome instead of safari on my phone to get the activation completed, yay.   I have one son that I set up last night and it looks like his change is through.  It is hard to see since both plans were $34 and it does not show details but it is there.  Now, 3 more to go.  Two are sleeping now so I may have to wait until morning.   Thanks so much for your help.  

@Jedi1 try now, many of us finally able to login My Account and go to Change Subscription

I think it will work equally well for new subscription.

Just in case you are done subscribing your first account, make sure you logout completely before try to subscribe another account due to cache problem of the app /site (in fact, it is not a bad idea to uninstall and reinstall the app)

Jedi1

@softech  Thanks so much!  I can try for a little while longer tonight since I am in the pacific time zone, lol 

@Jedi1 yes, I guess the demand for the Black Friday deals are huge and slowing down the servers.  Try again later in the night or very early in the morning and hope you can beat the rush .   Welcome to PM

Jedi1

Thanks, I am getting the 2FA codes, just timing out when I try to log in or an error message that something went wrong.  I will keep trying periodically.  

@Jedi1 wrote:

This is the only account I got so far as to get to a payment page today. 

@Jedi1 and PM charged you already with that account?  Again, if they charged you, you might want to check with agent to have them to help you with the login  

But you can also try to login the app to continue the activation by using email to receive the 2FA code.  On the login's 2FA screen, click Resend code or Didn't get the code and select Send Email

Jedi1

When I got the payment step, it said there was no subscription even though I had started by selecting one.  I figured something glitched with the website.  I did get the link to download the app so I did and tried to log in there but was not successful.  I was surprised to see I got logged in on one of my tries in the browser so what I described above is what I could see it that point.  This is the only account I got so far as to get to a payment page today. 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Jedi1 

were you using the app to activate?  if you were using the browser, after the payment step, you will need to use the PM app to complete the activation step

if you have been using app to activate the multiple lines, confirm if PM charged you.  If PM did charge you, then check if the PM sim cards work, can thy connect to PM network (if eSIM, did the app helped to install the eSIM and did you receive Welcome email?)

If PM charged you but the sim/esim do not work, please submit ticket with CS agent:

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Need Help? Let's chat.