cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost phone / profile

Jubles
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  1. I lost my phone and want to suspend my account. The chatbot says I can do this under profile.....but I can't find the profile spot. Help!

8 REPLIES 8

Mariehug
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I had the same problem and resolved this! If you are using an apple system you cannot access your profile. I tried with a computer windows system and saw my profile there! Hope this will help!

@BKNS27- Yes of course. But I'm still sure that the Sign Up button is for signing up a whole new service. The Log In button is for existing customers.

@dust2dust 

If memory serve me right, if the OP have already created a Eversafe ID. It would indicate account already exist than they can just login. If not, they will need to sign up.

@BKNS27- You may be right, it's been too long with my lousy memory. I just don't think using the Sign Up button lower down is correct for existing customers. I'm still quite sure that existing customers can type in their previously known email and password. Then click  the log in button instead of Sign Up. Then Eversafe figures out what to do with it.
But I could be wrong.

@dust2dust 

I thought all existing member are to sign up on Eversafe. I had to when it first launched. New members that subscribed to a plan will go through Eversafe when they actived the SIM.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

@BKNS27- I'm not so sure an existing customer would want to do sign up. I think they can try to log in with their previous credentials and then go through the hoops of changing it over to eversafe.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Jubles 

Did you create an Eversafe ID? This is a recent thing all members need to do before login to your account. Click on Sign Up and create an ID account.

IMG_0110.png

Once you are in your account, go to Report Lost/Stolen Phone to put service on hold. 
If you find your phone or purchase a new phone and SIM. Login to your account and make a payment to remove the hold and update your SIM number.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Jubles 

Are you able to login to My account page?  If you lost your phone, you will need to sent 2FA to your email address instead of cell phone (since it is lost). 

If you are able to login to your self service page, 

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/ab/get-help/articles/lost-or-stolen-phone

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/ab/get-help/articles/resume-service

Need Help? Let's chat.