cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No service on new account

Rachelnl
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have set up a new account but have no service. I have tried phone resets and multiple devices but no luck. My service will not activate. I can login to my account, see the plan I have chosen but when I place the sim in any device, I get nothing. 

5 REPLIES 5

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Rachelnl 

The sim card with no service didn't provision correctly upon activation. Type in "sim card did not provision correctly upon activation" in the subject line of a private message or thru Simon the chatbot to submit a support ticket.

Keep an eye on your private message box the envelope icon next to your avatar at the top right corner of your screen for a little number to pop up indicating a reply from a CSA. Responding promptly will speed up waiting time but expect a reply within the hour and/or of the opening hour of business at 6am eastern.

The invalid sim card usually indicates the sim card has already been used. Have the CSA check the sim card's validity. This happens occasionally when another customer has made an imput error with their sim card that was from the same numbered batch as yours. Ask for a credit to your account once you purchase a new sim card and can submit the receipt.

Don't forget to use your referral code from your account to refer others in your family to recieve the $10 bonus referral credit and to use the promocodes 12MONTHS2GB for $25 plans and 2GBBONUS for $35+ plans to recieve 2gb of bonus recurring plan data.

To contact customer support : Submit a support ticket via SIMon the chat bot Click here 

Or if you cannot submit a ticket via SIMon then Click here   ....for additional member supplied info.

Rachelnl

Thanks. This is a new number. I have requested they assist but no luck thus far. I purchased 4 sims at the same time. Family of 4. 2 of the Sims work, one was successful during setup, just no service, the final, says it is an invalid sim number. Any thoughts on invalid sim number?

@Rachelnl 

If you are porting your old number over to PM, it sounds like the porting is incomplete. You will need to leave your old SIM in your phone and wait for a text confirming you are porting over to PM. There is a 90 minute for you to reply with YES.

But if you picked a new number, it sounds like a backend problem with your SIM and you will need to contact a CS_Agent through SIMon Chatbot and type in Create a Ticket and follow the prompts or private message (envelope icon above) them to look into it for you.

PM staff will pm you back between the hours of 6:00am to 11:00pm EST so keep your eyes on the envelope icon.

Rachelnl

I have tried this on 2 different phones. Still no service. 

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Rachelnl 

If your account shows that it is Active then you need to reboot your phone by powering off your phone then wait 2 minutes and power your phone back on.

Need Help? Let's chat.