cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No service for days, please help

lw1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello,

I signed up for PM on November 28th and am still unable to use my phone. Koodo cancelled me on the 30th, you've charged my credit card, and I have no service. I have sent out 2 service requests, numbers #4527-3524 and #6704-6286, and no reply from anyone! 

Please reply and get me set up.

12 REPLIES 12

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hello @lw1

I'm sorry for the delay in responding back to you as you might already know we are currently receiving a higher volume of requests than our usual.

I see that our customer care agents have been following up on this since the 8th of December and everything seems to be good now. 

Can you confirm if anything else? 

Thanks,

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

lw1

Just chiming in to say day 10 without service and I'm definitely leaving after the 3 months that they've already charged me for, if I even get service before that time is up. I'd ask for a refund for the time spent without service if I thought there was a chance in hell of getting one.

Is it really too much to ask to have a mod respond to any of my PMs or posts? I don't even have confirmation that I'm in this "queue." Members of the forum can tell me I am all they want, but if it isn't a mod or someone who actually works for Public Mobile, no offense but your comment is meaningless to me.

jimmyche
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Please take note that due to the overwhelming success of the previous promo, at the moment, there's currently a 12 day wait for fixing these issues..

As of Dec 1st, PM was answering customer messages that were submitted on Friday, Nov 19th, 2016.  So you might still have to wait few more days. Click here for detail.

In the mean time, if you haven't done so, give these links a try, it's got about a 40% success rate.

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Discussions/HERE-IS-THE-FIX-EVERYONE-IS-WAITING-FOR/m-...

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Discussions/How-I-fixed-porting-my-mobile-number-and-p...

If none of the above works.

Then you should message PM if you haven't done so.

You can get a hold of PM for Porting issues thru the below methods:

Webpage> Get help> contact us

and/or

Private message mod from here

Refer to this link regarding how to message mod

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/All-you-need-to-know-about-our-Communit...

Bertz

If you've private messaged a mod, then you will be put in queue. But the sad part is, the current wait time for a response is 12 days... I've submitted a message 7 days ago for my issue, still have not heard back.

lw1

Any response at all would really be appreciated. Like, come on. Do the mods or Public Mobile have a record of my issue at all? How am I supposed to know whether my post has been seen and I'm in the queue for service?

lw1

Is there any way of knowing if we've been put into "the queue?"

The forum is always the best place because other members are always around to give advice. PM's model is, after all, no call centre.

In addition, moderators, who can access your account, are available Mon-Thursday 9am(EST) to 9pm(EST) and Friday, Saturday, and Sunday from 9am(EST) to 5:30pm(EST). In normal times they respond within a few hours at most. 

Having moderators available is a HUGE plus for a self serve carrier based on what I see outside Canada.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

lw1

If this thread gets enough attention a moderator will then proceed to assist you, if not expect to wait anywhere from 10 days to 3 weeks for a response. 

Beautiful...This is pretty much the worst.
Thank you for the reply!

@lw1  Or send a private message and the moderators will get to you once your turn in the queue comes up.

lw1

Thank you, I just did it 🙂

Pretty sad that a forum is the best way of communication...

nyall
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Making a thread is the best means of getting support around here so you did the right thing.

If this thread gets enough attention a moderator will then proceed to assist you, if not expect to wait anywhere from 10 days to 3 weeks for a response. 

CaNuCk07
Mayor / Maire

@lw1 Be sure to send a private message to the moderators, best way to get your problem solved.  Not sure of the wait time, but make sure to include the below info.

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Information-required-before-sending-a-me...

Need Help? Let's chat.