cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No service for calls

yaming_chen
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My online account is active but I can’t make or receive phone calls. Please help asap! Customer service!

44 REPLIES 44

yaming_chen

No, my phone is not in the outrage zones. As said, two other phones of my family have the normal service, but two don’t! This must be related to the automatic account payment and renewal settings in your system! Could you get an agent to call me asap? Thanks.

@yaming_chen 

You tried your sim in another unlocked phone?

yaming_chen

Tried but no solution! The SIM card has been always stayed in my current phone. No other phone! My son’s phone has the same problem with no service for incoming and outgoing calls!

yaming_chen

Sorry, I can’t wait for 48 hours! As said, I have super important phones to call and receive every day in the rest of the week, including job interviews and home appliances deliveries and installations in the next few days!

yaming_chen

I have been trying all of these steps but no solution! I have submitted a ticket through my Community page.

yaming_chen

Thanks. Tried but no service still.

@yaming_chen 

If still no service by morning and your account is active contact an agent.

You will receive a response from an agent faster using the first option below, which is the preferred method.

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to our Agents. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to our Agents by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:

• Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST

Keep an eye on the envelope icon in top right hand corner for a reply from the agent.

yaming_chen

Yes, absolutely this is due to the service problem! My account has automatic payment with my credit card payment set up long time ago and card has no issue. The account has just been renewed by the system with payment balance zero due and my payment cycle is today’s date March 1. No service for phone calls since early afternoon today. Considering to move away from this company! I have super important phone calls to make and receive relating to my work and family! Can’t at this critical time! Terrible service! No customer service available!

@yaming_chen 

Can you try switching your preferred network setting to 3G, reboot and see if it works.

XionBunny
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

A lot of people seem to be having this problem as of late, this seems more than just user issues, something is going on with the service.

yaming_chen

Yes, same problem for me. My family has 4 phones with the public mobile, two have service but two don’t. Terrible service!

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@yaming_chen 

Try rebooting phone, resetting network settings, reinstalling SIM card. Does sim work in another unlocked phone?

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@yaming_chen 

Check to see if there is an outage in your area:

https://istheservicedowncanada.com/status/telus/map 

Second, check your settings to see if Cellular Data is enabled.

If everything checks and still don’t have service. Contact a CS_Agent through private messaging on the envelope icon above or create a ticket on SIMon Chatbot on the bottom of page.

Please note the an agent is available from 6:00am to 10:00pm EST but put in a request now and they will get back to you tomorrow by private messaging.

falalamutata
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

having the same issue - now my phone just says my I don't have an active account anytime I make a call - but the portal says my account is Active.

Need Help? Let's chat.