cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No service and can't pay to restart my phone

andybeckett
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I want to pay my monthly fees but i can't call *611 because my phone has no bars and when I tried the customer service number from my land line it didn't recognize my public mobile number when I typed it in. I just wan to pay my bill.

11 REPLIES 11

DannyH

Figured it out, my CC expires at the end of this month (not yet expired, I'm slow, but not that slow), I activated my new card and budabing-

IDK how PM new that or what? but thats all it took, thanks for the help.

mugabolex

Am having trouble paying for the service, i bought units and when i dial *611 it doesnt work, when i dial the number from another phone it says to contact the community, it looks like my account is locked. 

I need to load thats it

@DannyH

Other people also had issues with using the same credit card on multiple accounts especially if the payment dates are the same day or close to each other.  Might want to use a different credit card for a couple of the accounts, especially if same day payment dates.  

See what the credit card company says tomorrow....

DannyH

Tried that too, no luck, my CC company just flagged it as fraud, so i called them and "theyre office is now closed" so i guess ill just deal with it tommorow.

Thanks-

hamaida
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@DannyHTry to remove your credit card information and put it again, if not, change your credit card with diffrenet card.

DannyH

Hi there, I hold 4 PM accounts, all are on the 90 day auto pay cycle.  Its been great for 8 months, but this month 2 of the 4 accounts did not autopay?  I called my CC company and they said theres no issue on theyre end.  If I go into my accounts and attempt to pay, it says the payment can not me processed and my card was not charged?

Thoughts?

hamaida
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@andybeckettLogin to your account on PM Website

https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca

and you can pay your bill.

amarkyree

You should be able to pay on the web through your browser. It'll be the easiest way to get you going and you can set it to auto-pay so you never have to get into another sticky situation like this.

If you are not on a legacy plan (joined and stayed active before Jan 2015), calling *611 (or 1-855-478-2542 from landline) won't help you. The telephone customer support is only available for legacy customers. If you are a legacy customer, call again and make sure you're entering the correct information, it's super easy to press the wrong number! 

Finally, send a direct private message to @CS_Agent by clicking the orange link to their name in this message, then clicking the black button that says "Send this user a Private Message" OR by clicking the Envelope icon in the top mint-green bar, and selecting "New Message", making sure you send it to @CS_Agent and not anybody else. They'll help you out personally as they can use your account information.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@joannjules that site only allows you to buy vouchers (instead of going to store) you still need to apply the voucher via 611 or self serve

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Can you not login to self serve?

joannjules
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Have you tried paying here at the Public Mobile site?  Someone else here recommended using this site:  https://www.recharge.com/en/canada/public-mobile-top-up   Nice and simple!  Hope this helps!

Need Help? Let's chat.