cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No referral acknowledged

ladybearbc
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

We tried to sign up a referral to Public using me as a referral to a friend.

The website did not like my phone number and would not accept the referral.

I contacted a moderator and was told to use no referral for now and have my friend contact them to apply the referral.

They did email the moderator but have not heard back - I don't have the referral applied to my account. This was several days ago - when can we expect to hear that they received our email and request?

3 REPLIES 3

dna2016
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@ladybearbc you'll need to just wait a bit longer, sometimes it can take up to a week to hear back from a MOD, just depends how busy they are.  When you message a MOD you'll be placed in a first come first serve triage, so it'll just take a little time until they get to your message.  Rest assured when they do get to your message they will handle it fairly quickly.  Don't worry, just keep waiting. Smiley LOL

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@ladybearbc wrote:

I contacted a moderator and was told to use no referral for now and have my friend contact them to apply the referral.

They did email the moderator but have not heard back - I don't have the referral applied to my account. This was several days ago - when can we expect to hear that they received our email and request?

Did they write a private message here..https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 ? If yes and no reply for more than 3 days I would write another private message and give them details of your problem.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@ladybearbc wrote:

Edit: Patience it will show up if it doesn't within the next couple of days then let the moderator know.. In the future it would be best and easier to ask your friend to send a private message to the moderator team explaining what happened and they will fix the issue and you will receive your referral. Smiley Happy

Need Help? Let's chat.