cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No rebate

Gentler
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

When I signed up, I was told I would receive $2.00 per month back if I prepaid. I gave my credit card details and the payment has been deducted each month, but I've not once been issued the $2.00 credit. Why not?

8 REPLIES 8

Gentler

Yes, I am signed up in the points program. Thanks to all for your information.

pmbc
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Gentler You should log into your account and see if you've been set up with the new points program.  If you were you might have points available that you could apply against your next payment.

Gentler

I signed up last March, but the welcome email is long gone. Thanks anyway.

Did you sign up before July (but after January)?

Do you still have the welcome email from when you signed up? If it says you would get the $2 autopay then you should be entitled to it when you ask. Just once. It's their marketing wording problem. They should honour it.

Gentler

OK, thanks for explaining. When I signed up the dealer told me I would get the rebate, but I guess it was already over.

hycm53
Mayor / Maire

@Gentler wrote:

When I signed up, I was told I would receive $2.00 per month back if I prepaid. I gave my credit card details and the payment has been deducted each month, but I've not once been issued the $2.00 credit. Why not?

The $2 auto pay credit is no more since Jan 2022, If you signed up after Jan 2022, then you only get points no more $2 auto pay credit.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Gentler   Since you just joined, you are on the new rewards system Public Points.

With Public Points, you will get 5% back in Public points (and 2x extra bonus for the first 12 months) instead of the $2 Autopay discount.  One this new system, once you collect to 15 points, you can redeem for $15 bill credit

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Gentler @This only applies if your on old rewards system if your on the new point system there’s is no $2 auto pay 

Need Help? Let's chat.