cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No network service for the 3rd time :(

dpsm
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi Everyone,

I have now lost service for the 3rd time where my phone will not attach to the PM network. Every time I am out of service for a couple of days until a moderator does something in their system to "fix" the issue.

My business is loosing money every day my phone is not in service. I appreciate that the moderators are few and busy but the minimum a carrier's customer can expect is to have phone service 😞

@Shazia_K @Saray_O please help when you have a chance. 

I currently have no service and can't create/access my self -service account.

23 REPLIES 23

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

You're very welcome! @dpsm 😄 

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

dpsm

Thank you @Shazia_K for all your support and assurance. You made my day 🙂

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Thank you @Rockdaddy22 😄 

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

Rockdaddy22
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité
Awesome work Shaz 🙂

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @dpsm

This usually happens with inter-brand ports, new activation or SIM card change it's rare but it does happen. 

I want to assure you that it won't happen again 🙂 

Thanks,

Shazia

youbme
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@dpsm wrote:

@Shazia_K works now! You are the best 🙂

Would you be able to provide some info on what was wrong either here or via DM? I want to make sure this will be a permanent solution and be informed in case it ever happens again!

Thank you so much!

I'm happy it is fixed for now, but it is concerning how often this has happened to you. I can't recall ever having any downtime with PM over the past year, hopefully this was a peculiar fluke with your account that is now resolved.

dpsm

@Shazia_K works now! You are the best 🙂

Would you be able to provide some info on what was wrong either here or via DM? I want to make sure this will be a permanent solution and be informed in case it ever happens again!

Thank you so much!

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

@dpsm

Can you power cycle one more time? please 😕

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

@dpsm

Ok, please wait for my next reply, won't be too long. sorry for all this trouble 😞

dpsm

Hi @Shazia_K powered off, remove SIM and put back, same issue. No data or incoming calls 😞

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

@dpsm

Can you try again please? try removing the SIM card this time. 

dpsm

@Shazia_K,

No luck 😞 I can't seems to receive calls or access data. Please help 🙂

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @dpsm

Can you try and reboot your phone now? someone from our tech team tried contacting you but weren't able to get a hold of you. 

Let me know how it goes. 

Shazia

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

@dpsm

Thank you! I have done! 🙂 

dpsm

@Shazia_K you are the best 🙂 Would you please check my lastest DM with a quick question 🙂

mikga
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I think under normal circumstances, no network service is NOT ALLOWED by any carriers. We've paid for the services and it's annoying and even sometimes critical if there is no network as we won't know what will happen during that moment/period - no network, right? Hope PM will try to solve/minimize this problem. I switched to PM because Wind's network is terrible - no data network in the malls, phone calls got broken always......

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

@dpsm

Sure, don't worry! I sent you all the required info 🙂

Thanks, 

Shazia

dpsm

Thank you @Shazia_K for your help. I'd appreciate if you could also let me know what happened to my self-service account as I can't access it since the account got re-created.

After the account was re-created I wasn't informed of the password so even if I put my email and try to reset password, it asks for a security question which I never setup?

dpsm

@stonechucker I agree with you but some types of job require you to be mobile so... I don't need 100% just a reasonable quality of service 🙂

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hello @dpsm

Sorry to hear about this! 

We have received a PM from you, please allow me a few minutes to review everything and see what's going on and I will reply shortly. 

Thanks,

Shazia

stonechucker
Mayor / Maire

@dpsm,

I hate to say this, but if you're relying on only one form of contact for your business, then maybe you should be finding another solution.

If uptime is required 100%, then cellular service is not for you.  A POTS line from your local telephone provider would be best.  Certainly at least as a backup.

dpsm

Hi @mimmo thanks for your suggestion. Already did yesterday afternoon and no response so far...

Trying to communicate issues over DM is really unproductive as there is a lot of lag between messages in a conversation.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité
@dpsm to avoid lag, you should also private message the mods with you pho e number. Reference this thread In your private message as well.

Need Help? Let's chat.