cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No eSIM, access to account and no porting

Krunalpatel
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

No ESim, no barcode for ESim, can’t access account since can’t receive OTP on old number

4 REPLIES 4

@Krunalpatel 

PM is an online service so all communication is done through Chat and pm.

Landline normally take about a week to complete the porting. There an option to send the 2FA code by email, text or call so calling to landline is your only option. Contact a CS_Agent to complete the porting.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 

@Krunalpatel 

Did you get to the eSIM installation step?   Either the app will ask for your permission to do it for you, or you can get the QR code to install yourself. 

If you missed the step to install by the app, there is a QR code in your Welcome email.  Open it from a computer, or another device, then use your phone to scan it to install the eSIM profile on your phone.

Once you installed the eSIM profile, (or If you got passed that step eSIM installation step), try to reboot your phone once.  

If it still does not connect and if you have another active sim on the phone, disable those non PM sim (eSIM/Physical sim) using the SIM Manager on the phone or simply remove the physical sim.  

And make sure the one associated with PM sim and your phone number is enabled.
(On iPhone: Settings->Cellular , make sure the PM eSIM is set as Primary on "Cellular Plan Label" and "Turn on This Line" is toggled on)

Then click Reset All Networks on your phone and it will work.  (Please note that Reset all Networks will also erase your saved Wifi and Bluetooth connections, but you just need to add them back after). Also, it is possible you have to reset it multiple times for it to work.

if it still does not work, Please open ticket with PM support by private message:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437
**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after ticket submitted, CS Agent will reply to you there

Android:
Android-eSIM_Watermarked.jpg

iPhone:
iPhone-eSIM_Watermarked.jpg

Krunalpatel
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

No I dont , I can login initially in account using my ID and password and OTP in email .. but it is asking me to send me OTP sent on the number that I am posting . I can’t receive OTP on that coz the number I am porting is landline number and also I do not have public esim even for this number so can’t get any message .. any phone number to contact customer service ? 

eddieO
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Krunalpatel, do you have the option to click a link that says: "Didn't receive code?" If so, click it and then select to resend by email. Either way, in order to update your PM account to use a new physical SIM card or an eSIM you will need account access otherwise you will need to contact the CS_agent to grant you the access or to make the update for you. Click the orange round circle in the bottom right corner, then type: Customer Support Agent

Need Help? Let's chat.