cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No data?

John_Joe2
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Does the 15 dollar plan with Public mobile have any data? I know a lot of people who have this same plan and pay the same amount (17.5 with tax) and yet they have 250mb of data and I don't. I am a new user and I want to know if the new plan even has data anymore. I have tried everything to make the data work, resetting, trying other phones, etc. Is there data on the 15 dollar plan anymore? 

5 REPLIES 5

@softech wrote:

@John_Joe2 

yes, current $15 plan no longer comes with 250Mb

there is a $21 plan (or $19/30 days for 90 days subscription) for 1GB , that is a better plan if you need data

As the customer has already signed up, the $21/3GB (or $57/9GB/90-day) plan wouldn't be available.  There is a $19 1GB plan that last for 30 days.

John_Joe2
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you for clarifying. Is there anyway to cancel the subscription and get my money back? I activated my account just 2 days ago. Would that be able to work?

fixin1
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@John_Joe2 - There used to be one last month with 100 minutes outgoing, unlimited incoming and international sms and mms with 250MB of 3G speed.

Now they have taken away data on the $15 plan, which in turn gets you unlimited outgoing calls.

You could change to the $19 1GB plan which includes 4G LTE 100mbps speeds of 1GB/month with unlimited talk and text. Make sure to change on renewal.

NOTE: Even adding a 200MB data add-on every month is worse than having the $19 1GB plan.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@John_Joe2 

yes, current $15 plan no longer comes with 250Mb

there is a $21 plan (or $19/30 days for 90 days subscription) for 1GB , that is a better plan if you need data

@John_Joe2 wrote:

Does the 15 dollar plan with Public mobile have any data? I know a lot of people who have this same plan and pay the same amount (17.5 with tax) and yet they have 250mb of data and I don't. I am a new user and I want to know if the new plan even has data anymore. I have tried everything to make the data work, resetting, trying other phones, etc. Is there data on the 15 dollar plan anymore? 

The $15 plan that is currently being sold does not include any data.  Data will not work unless a data add-on is purchased.

Need Help? Let's chat.