cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No data on $30 2 GB Plan

budmic2000
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My daughter has been complaining for the past few months that she has no data.  This morning, I finally logged into the account to see what she has been using her data on.  I expected that she was just blowing through her 2 GB.  When I log into my public mobile account, the plan shows that she has the $30 2gb plan, but no data or limits are shown in the usage area.  How can I fix this?

Thanks 

7 REPLIES 7

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Anonymous
Not applicable

@CS_Agent wrote:

Heads up! You have up until December 31st to join Public Mobile and enter this contest. If you have trouble entering our contest today, not to worry! Please try again tomorrow.

@CS_Agent : ???

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Heads up! You have up until December 31st to join Public Mobile and enter this contest. If you have trouble entering our contest today, not to worry! Please try again tomorrow.

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@budmic2000 public mobile just gave every customer 2gb and 500 international min for free

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/More-is-Merrier-is-back-Free-gifts-for-...

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

You can view your usage in your Self-Serve account by clicking on the Plan and Add-Ons tab, then on Data & Add-On Usage. Here, you will find a summary of your data usage for the current billing cycle.

If under data and add-ons there is no amount showing then all the data has been used up.

Need Help? Let's chat.