cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No data and incoming calls for 3 days after plan renewed for the 12gb plan

jieying_kk
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

After the renewal of the 12 gb plan 3 days ago, I can't access my Data or receive any calls. I have already sent an email for support, sent a message to fb  and message privately to mods but nobody is replying to me. could somebody help?

4 REPLIES 4

seltaeb1956

Don't tell anyone I said this, try PM to a mod, tell them you are a nurse on call, and your going to loose your job, be nice in your request.

KR

jieying_kk

I feel like terminating a plan and having a full refund. It is already the 5th day without a single response in fb or in the community. 

This is like talking to a wall.

You are stranded until the moderators are able to address your message; but it will be fixed.

You will need to cope a few days more. Perhaps try an application like that from fongo.com. It provides free calling across Canada from wherever you are connected to wifi.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

surf99992001
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Yeah if you see Public Mobile on your phone, and can make outgoing, and use data likely your port is stuck.  Likely the mods are dealing with the last minute crush of people who got the deal.  But don't worry you are in cue.  They should contact you soon.  When you get a welcome to PM text, you know you are 100% ported.

Need Help? Let's chat.