cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No calls coming through

Janettepomroy
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Switched providers last night. I can receive texts and call out but I cannot receive calls

6 REPLIES 6

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@Janettepomroy 

If the previous troubleshooting steps didn’t work, and it has taken more than 2 hours to transfer your mobile number,  you will need the help of a Customer Support AgentChatbot

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Janettepomroy 

If you didn’t port your old number over to PM and picked a new number, just reboot your phone by holding down the power button then turn off the phone. Reseat the SIM then power the phone back on.

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

Did you do porting of your number at the same time you switched providers?

So can you receive calls or not? Your post is confusing.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Janettepomroy 

A critical part to porting is to receive a text from your old provider and reply YES within 90 mins.  Look  like you might have  missed the step and hence porting was not completed

There is a number to all to talk to live support and the can re-trigger the process for you.  I will message the number to you via the Community inbox.  Check the envelope icon on top right.  Call them and get it fixed

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Did you leave the old sim in and confirm the transfer within 90 minutes? Is your old service still working?

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@Janettepomroy hi did you leave your old sim in your phone to receive transfer text,you have 90 minutes to reply yes I will send you the number to reinitiate port request 

Need Help? Let's chat.