cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

my 2 bonus add on had been removed.

korenish
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I don;t know when, but my 2 bonus add on that I had for a while now it's gone.

1 add on was for 2 GB data and another one for 5 GB data.

I have 2 accounts and same thing happened for other account  a while ago and someone from community had it fixed up for me.

7 REPLIES 7

korenish

clearing cache didn't work. I also don't have any more data on my phone. 611 texted me I ran out of data.

@korenish    You'll need to have customer support take a look at your account if your bonus data was permanent.  You didn't change plans BTW?  As some of these promos have conditions attached regarding changing plans and losing the promo data.

Couple of ways to contact, first try submitting a ticket via chatbot here:  https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html

Or send private message, if unable to submit a ticket, here:  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

korenish

it was a deal for permanent. like I said, i have another account with same deal and it got deleted too. and they had it fixed for me.

JL9
Mayor / Maire

Was your bonus data permanent? Or could it have been one of the 6 or 12 month bonuses that will fall off after their respective time periods?

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@korenish 

use browser from computer,and clear cache and cookies and use one page inPrivate mode,

or safari on private mode, then Login Page

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Maybe you used it all. Click on the little spinner refresh icon lower down under shop add-ons to see if any numbers refresh or things show up.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@korenish    Try logging into your account after clearing cache/cookies and using incognito mode.  Apparently, there's all sorts of chaching issues since the self serve account upgrade.

Need Help? Let's chat.