brentkowk
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I did not get a Christmas bonus 

11 REPLIES 11

Burtney

Me to no bonus!

@softech Actually I was 😉😉

Then right after i guess Jade saw my hint hint. 

Too late. Even if you did not receive a text or email about it, if you had checked here you would have been advised to send a text to 4911 with YES....you would have received the bonus and a confirmation and if no reply...keep trying every day up to and including December 31 2022. Then of still not.....contact a CSA January 1 2023. 

Hopefully  you won’t miss  the valentines bonus. 🤪

@softech wrote:

@esjliv try to call the love one overseas and found out the LD bonus not there.. 😞

@softech - what do you mean? you used it up or something else?

@esjliv try to call the love one overseas and found out the LD bonus not there.. 😞

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

It is Valentine's Day, deadline was December 31st @brentkowk . Hate to break it to ya, but the time may have passed to get this one.

Ensure you have the short code 4911 in your messages. Or, do you only see it from 2 years ago? Did you block that number, check your blocked numbers.

brentkowk

Never got the text about bonus, my wife has a account and she got it it has been two years now since I got a Christmas bonus 

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@brentkowk 

Did you get the text from 4911 and reply YES2? Did you have active service in December? Have you opted out of recieving notifications from public mobile? As long as you haven't opted out then it can't hurt to contact customer support and ask them to add them to your account. No guarantees they will but they might. Good luck!

Contact customer support as supplied as above.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@brentkowk   i think it is way too late now.  The bonus offer was from Dec 1.  All members got the SMS by Dec 15 and need to reply by Dec 31

It is now 1.5 months, I highly doubt PM support can help with that.

Of course, you can try your lucky by open ticket with them, but don't have your hope high

1. Please open ticket via Chatbot (need access to My Account): At https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start by typing "Submit a ticket", then click "Contact Us", Then click "Other", then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" 

2. If you have trouble with Chatbot or you don't have access to My Account: Private message CS Agent at: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@brentkowk  Check here for it , if your reply YES2 the promo text 

Check add-ons /mins /Data

Handy1_0-1676404549768.png

For most up to date account info

Need Help? Let's chat.