cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No available network

IrinaRtmn
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Phone number was transferred from speakout. Talked to transfer support people, they said everything is ok. However, the network does not pick up the phone. Searching for available networks brings nothing. Settings says there is a TELUS SIM card in the first slot. 

6 REPLIES 6

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@IrinaRtmn wrote:

Phone number was transferred from speakout. Talked to transfer support people, they said everything is ok. However, the network does not pick up the phone. Searching for available networks brings nothing. Settings says there is a TELUS SIM card in the first slot. 

@IrinaRtmn - did your ticket with CSA get your account sorted out and working? 

I gotta tell ya, when I read it says there is a TELUS sim card in the sim slot, I thought maybe you had a TELUS sim card instead of a Public Mobile one.

When I look at my phones, I see 'Public Mobile' under the SIM card network. So unless you are looking at something different or simply different results for different phones, I wonder why it would say TELUS.

Yet, you say your account is Active. Alright, have you tried to restart your phone, or perform a reset of the network settings with the public mobile sim card inside your phone and since you activated the public mobile sim card?

IrinaRtmn

Thanks. Opened a ticket.

@IrinaRtmn so, it is not even connecting and cannot even make outgoing calls?  Likely just a sim provisioning issue, this is an easy fix for PM, you just need to open a ticket..  Please use one of the 2 methods below:

1. If you have access to My account: At https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start by typing "Submit a ticket", then click "Contact Us", Then click "Other", then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" 

2. If you don't have access to My Account or have trouble with Chatbot: Private message CS Agent at: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply you there

IrinaRtmn

Yes, the account is active. Not sure I have a phone with one slot only.

IrinaRtmn

Yes, the account is active. Not sure I have a phone with one slot only.

Meow
Mayor / Maire

What does your account says? Is it active?

Can you try SIM in another phone with single SIM slot? It has to be something to do with your dual SIM phone.

Need Help? Let's chat.