cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No "plan renewing soon" text?

Pawprints1986
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Anyone else not get these? 

I'm now currently hoping autopay works right. Had a hectic month, thought it was coming soon, turns out it's tonight and I'm already suspended on 611

So what happened to the reminders?

9 REPLIES 9

Pawprints1986

I normally do this, but without the reminder that payment was coming due from PM I didn't realize it was already here ... That's the issue. 

It wouldn't be as bad if it was the same number day every month, but because it's not and it changes every month that makes it harder to remember on your own when things are hectic

@LitlLdy 

aggree'd

Since I adopted that method, I've not had any issue with renewal not working. Now...others have said Autopay works for them and that's great...but like you, who needs the agro !

@hairbag1 wrote:

@Pawprints1986 

I try to make sure there's enough $$ in Available Funds to cover my next renewal. That way, there's no chance of Autopay fail because the credit card isn't touched. As long as you have a valid credit card set to Autopay, you'll still get the 5% Points, even when you pay manually, as I suggest.

You can get payment vouchers and load them into your account before renewal date, if you want.

@hairbag1 , I never rely on autopay to work, I always have enough available funds in my account to pay for renewal. I have enough problems with my service not working even when it is paid for so I can’t rely on something else not working. Also, that way they can’t take more than I owe for my plan! I’m a pessimist! 🤣 Autopay works great for some people & never any issues but I have bad luck with things!

@Pawprints1986 

I try to make sure there's enough $$ in Available Funds to cover my next renewal. That way, there's no chance of Autopay fail because the credit card isn't touched. As long as you have a valid credit card set to Autopay, you'll still get the 5% Points, even when you pay manually, as I suggest.

You can get payment vouchers and load them into your account before renewal date, if you want.

Pawprints1986

Nope it wasn't intentional actually. Time just got away from me this month and didn't realize it was already time, and without that reminder

I can text myself. That's really all I can test in the early am

So no more reminders, can't pay custom amounts. Seems they want people relying on autopay ... Which would be fine if they could let you know ASAP that it didn't work. That's the thing. It's prepaid so you get to trial and error to find out yourself if it worked - that's the worst part of the whole concept of autopay. Every month you get to play anxiety finding out if it worked or not. Postpaid you'd know right away cuz they're gonna chase you for payment for services already used

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Pawprints1986 

Reminders are hit and miss.

If your renewal date is tomorrow and your account shows that it is suspended and your service is still working. 

This is normal that everyone's account is suspended so just ignore the suspension on your account.

AutoPay will renew your account and will be Active in the morning.

LitlLdy
Mayor / Maire

@Pawprints1986 wrote:

Anyone else not get these? 

I'm now currently hoping autopay works right. Had a hectic month, thought it was coming soon, turns out it's tonight and I'm already suspended on 611

So what happened to the reminders?

@Pawprints1986 , I haven’t received the reminder text in quite some time! 😕 I have reminder notifications setup on my iPhone’s calendar to pop up on my phones screen to notify me of upcoming biils, appointments & so on. Otherwise I forget everything! 🤣

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Pawprints1986 if renewal morning is now, key is do not touch anything.  You can login My Account ( always suggest to use Incgonito mode) but no need to worry seeing the status not showing Active).  Just make sure your actual service on.the phone is still working

BTW, because you cannot pay the amount you want via SIMON, you let Autopay deal with it this month??

maximum_gato
Mayor / Maire

@Pawprints1986 

Looking back thru texts from 611 on both my phones it appears the last time I recieved payment reminder texts were in January.

Need Help? Let's chat.