cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No VoLTE option on Samsung Galaxy A54

tden
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Good morning,

Just got new Galaxy A54, and there's no option to enable VoLTE. I contacted customer support, and they told me "if an option doesn't exist in a device's settings, we can't add it". The guy told me that he checked my account and even did a refresh on the backend - but I still don't see this option. 

This model is supported by Telus, but somehow not by PM 😞

Can anyone help please? 

4 REPLIES 4

tden

Thank you!  Yes it stays on LTE. The only problem - to be able to see the network I need to disable wifi, otherwise nothing is shown on my phone 🙂 

Philcf

When you answer or call from phone did LTE show on the top? If yes, you are on VOLTE.

tden

Thank you!

Yes, it stays on LTE! So I guess VoLTE is enabled by default. It's just so annoying that Samsung is hiding this setting now...  

And to see the network you have to disable WiFi, otherwise the phone shows just bars and no network at all.

Verified Settings >> About Phone >> Status Information >> Sim Card Status >> Mobile Voice Network Type: it shows LTE

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @tden 

it is normal the VoLTE toggle is hidden by the network.  But if it is a Volte whitelisted phone, which yours is, will be enabled by the network already

now, make calls and see if the network stasys on LTE or if it drops to 3G

Need Help? Let's chat.