cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Texting/Response Paid Service Since Apr 17,22 w. Online Email(s) to Moderator(s) Unanswered

Bob53
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I've emailed online to Moderators since Apr.17,22 with no response/texting service.  Service fully paid including Apr.21,22 till now so far.  Pls. explain and address texting issues,"Messaging keeps stopping".  This is unacceptable business.  Will cancel and need refund pro-rata.  Bob53

6 REPLIES 6

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Bob53 

I'm going to send you a private message. Respond if you get it to ensure your private messaging between community members is working. Then we can check if it's working between you and customer support as I have had a glitch with my private messages not being recieved by the CSA's which sounds like you may have that issue as well. It can be very frustrating and difficult to figure out since it is a very rare occurence....until it happens to you. 

I will keep an eye out for hour reply. If you use the "@" key with a space before it you will be able to tag me so I get a notification of your reply in this thread. It's not necessary in private messages. As far as your messaging issue it does seem that your SIM card needs reprovisioning and if course you need a CSA to fix that and thus a reply from them. We can get you sorted out!

To contact customer support :

Submit a support ticket via Simple--Simon the chat bot Click here 

Or if you prefer or cannot submit a support ticket you may send a private message : Click here 

To pre-verify add in your private messaging only your full name, address, email, phone # & 4 digit account pin #

@Bob53   No response at all?  

I wonder if you can give PM one more day to sort the issue out.  

@J_PM  , can you help Bob here?  I  hope you can step in and get a speedy solution for him

Bob53
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank You Softech, Darlicious & Deputy Major for Time/Responses. Cancel Service.

Hi the 3 members & others,

I've read and have done some suggested responses before your inputs, with no responses or service, no private messages.  I've had the service/dis-service for over 3 years and it's more pain than ever.  Enjoy your points paying bills and acts as employed by them, loyal fans.  Have asked to cancel service or if service was in effect.  Enough. Bob

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Bob53 

For the texting issue....the text fails to send? Do you also have an issue recieving texts? Only your texts are affected? Go thru this troubleshooting list. Try sending a text to test after each tip.

1. Reboot your phone.
  2. Toggle airplane mode on/off.
  3. Clear your messaging app's cache.
  4. Remove SIM card. Put in another phone if possible. If not leave out for 10 minutes then reseat SIM card. Reboot phone.
  5. Reset your network settings. Only do this if you can re-enter all of your WiFi passwords. If you cannot then skip this tip.
  6. If this is a reprovisioning issue you can try adding a $1 manual top up payment then log out and reboot.
  7. You can log in. Suspend your service via lost/stolen. Log out/in. Resume your service. Log out and reboot. If you are on the rewards program this will cause your rewards to not apply upon renewal. Contact customer support after renewal to have them applied manually.
  8. If none of the above works then contact customer support to reset your account and reprovision your sim card.

Customer support automatically closes support tickets after 48 hours of no response. Open a new ticket via Simple--Simon or send a private message explaining the issue. Keep an eye on the envelope icon next to your avatar at the top right corner of your screen for a little number to pop up indicating a reply from a CSA. Responding promptly will speed up service times but expect a reply within an hour during customer support business hours.

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include in your private messaging only your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #.

JL9
Mayor / Maire

Are you a new customer or have you been with PM for awhile where all was well until this experience? 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Bob53   Did you check the Community inbox on the top right?  that is where PM Support will reply:

E-Community_Inbox.png

but it has been 10 days, I suggest you to re-open ticket again tomorrow morning.  You should get a response within 2 hours if you open it in the mroning

1. If you have access to My account: Click on the bubble on the lower right or https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start by typing "Submit a ticket", then click "Contact Us", Then click "Other", then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" 

2. If you don't have access to My Account or have trouble with Chatbot: Private message CS Agent at: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply you there

But for your text issue, did you try to Reset network setting and see if it helps?

Also, go to your App info , clear cache there or even clear data (but clear data might delete all your existing messages there)

Another thing to try, put your PM SIM in another phone to confirm if it works there.  It might be a device issue only

Need Help? Let's chat.