cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Service

Zahra67
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have activated the sim card but it doesn't work and shows no service. How should I solve this problem? How can I speak to an agent?

8 REPLIES 8

Zahra67

I hope...☹️

HI @Zahra67   you phone would be good here.  

Wait for support to fix the activation on the back end and you will be all good

@Zahra67 wrote:

I tested it on another phone and it was the same. I sent a private message to the agent but didn't get any response yet. I also went to the store which I bought from it but they didn't answer me, unfortunately.

@Zahra67  Yes, pretty sure it is a sim card provisioning issue.  It is a common activation problem but easy for support to fix.   

and yes, retails are only selling sim card and not providing any support.  Your support source is here (we are just customers but we try our best to help) as well as ticket with PM support

Let us know how it turns out

Zahra67

Iphone 7pluse, No its not new and I'm having it for years.

Zahra67

I tested it on another phone and it was the same. I sent a private message to the agent but didn't get any response yet. I also went to the store which I bought from it but they didn't answer me, unfortunately.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Zahra67  first try SIM card in another phone and see if services work properly , if you get same result , it’s most likely a provisioning issue and it’s a easy fix for support 

• while your already here and logged in the community

• you can send a private message   To CS_Agents by clicking >>>>>>>>here.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Zahra67   what model of your phone?

it is not a new phone you just bought, right?

Usually is a sim card setup problem and agent can fix.  Please submit ticket with CS agent at:  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Zahra67  Do you have another phone to test?  At least try to reseat the sim card one more time with reboot and see if it work

If not, still no worry, it is likely a sim provisioning problem.  It is an easy fix for support, just need to open ticket with them:

Private message CS agent at 
**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there
Need Help? Let's chat.