cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Service

Chantellemax
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

On March 14th 2023 I had 0 use of Data but on my account I have over 1 gig, on March 15 2023 (today) I tried to make a phone call and it tells me I am not registered on a network. My plan expires on March 17th 2023? So why am I not getting the services I paid for?

9 REPLIES 9

Maybe have a look in your network settings to see if a volte switch has shown up.

Chantellemax

There is no service problems in area, I rebooted, call service is fixed, thanks for your help!

Chantellemax

I rebooted my phone, thank you for.the help!

Chantellemax

Yup, my account says March 17th...I rebooted my phone, call service is fixed!

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Chantellemax 

there could be a local network interruption in your area. Where (generally) are you located ?

Also, try this just to confirm your correct on the dates...

refresh.jpg

DennyCrane
Mayor / Maire

Are you sure it's the 17th? Billing cycle date changes month to month because on Public Mobile it's 30 day cycles, not 28, 29, or 31.

Log into your account via Incognito Mode to check your account. Screenshot here would be helpful if you could. 

@Chantellemax  Maybe try rebooting the device and or network settings see if that helps . Also check 

Outage   map in your area:

https://istheservicedowncanada.com/

adding if all else fails you can ask support to investigate 

Getting support / submit ticket

• Get support by starting a conversation with virtual Chat box /SIMon. Click here                 

Or while your already here and logged in the community

• you can send a private message   To CS_Agents by clicking here.

Watch for reply top of page to the

Right ( envelope image )

Chantellemax

I am paid up to the 17th today is the 15, I know how to make a payment thanks, I want to know why I don't have the services I have ALREADY paid for

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Chantellemax 

Auto pay can fail

To make payment and reactivate plan .. if you know PIN number you can *611 with a voucher and *611  no PIN needed . You can also do this by by calling 18554PUBLIC . otherwise log into self serve make manual payment and reactivate service and or update credit card if necessary

My account

Legend  and features

Change plan / update cc /auto pay

Handy1_0-1678890367969.png

Account #/ change # port /swap SIM

If you  still have service and your plan renews today / tomorrow you can ignore this suspended notice

Need Help? Let's chat.