cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SIM card

Chow78
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Someone stole my phone. I got new phone and bought new SIM card it won’t change when I type it in in my account. How can I activate this to my account 

4 REPLIES 4

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @Chow78 

did you suspended your account via Lost/stolen?  you have to unsuspend it first.  Then use desktop or laptop to process Change Sim Card

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

Do NOT activate SIM card! Or you will create new account.

Go to your account and do SIM swap.

Yummy_0-1678895118570.png

Try using different browser. Try Incognito/private mode. Clear browser’s cache. Try forced refresh. Use computer and not phone to log in.

It has to work otherwise ask agent for assistance.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Chow78 - if after following @softech 's steps and still issues through My Account, click here to request a SIM Swap with the Public Mobile Customer Support Agents (CSA): Submit ticket for a SIM SWAP

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Chow78 you were using a mobile phone to try change sim request?  There is a problem with the mobile site 

Go to My Account from ONLY a desktop or laptop computer to request Change Sim card (please note that due to some glitches, accessing change sim care from mobile phone or tablet won't work)

After you logged in, unsuspend first if you have suspended your service earlier.

Then click Quick Links on the top right and select Change Sim card and follow the steps:

Need Help? Let's chat.