Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Service

uzicopter
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello, 
Hope everyone is well. 

I noticed today that I cannot make any calls from my public mobile number. I checked the community pages with such issues that have occurred with other members before. I restarted my phone, took my sim out and placed it back in but nothing seem to have helped. I have no service at all. It has been working fine over the past 4 years. 

Please help me resolve this issue soon. 
Thank you! 

9 REPLIES 9

@uzicopter  use SIMon and you'll receive a response right away

click on the green chat bubble to the bottom right of your screen to speak with SIMon

type "security or identify fraud issue"
(use the chat bubble options, then click "click here to submit a ticket!)
*login using your community account

@uzicopter wrote:

Thank you so much everyone! 

I did all that everyone advised. I also sent a message to the Moderators. Will I be able to get my same number back? How long does it usually take?

Keep an eye on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner for a response from the moderators.

When Are Moderators Available And How Long Till I Get A Response?

During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.

Moderators are available:

• Monday to Friday from 8 AM to midnight Eastern time.
  • Saturday and Sunday from 8 AM to 10 PM Eastern time.

uzicopter

Thank you so much everyone! 

I did all that everyone advised. I also sent a message to the Moderators. Will I be able to get my same number back? How long does it usually take?

@uzicopter wrote:

I checked and my last digits don't match. How do I send a private message in the community for further instructions? Is there a specific group for that?

Log into self service and put your phone in lost/stolen mode and change the password. Check all your money accounts and change the passwords. Change passwords on all other accounts like email etc.

Contact moderators to restore your service.

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

@uzicopter 

If you have been simjacked as mentioned by @Mrbox  immediately suspend your service via lost/stolen tab. Change your password. Check on all your financial accounts associated with your phone number and email. Call your banks fraud department. Once you have secured your finances then contact the moderators fto restore your account.

uzicopter

I checked and my last digits don't match. How do I send a private message in the community for further instructions? Is there a specific group for that?

Mrbox
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hey, This just happened to me last night and it ends up I was SIM Jacked!

The way I found this out was I logged into my self serve account -> Clicked Plans and Add on -> Change SIM card

Now check if the last 4 digits of the SIM listed are the last 4 digits on the SIM card in your phone. If they are than that is great! 

If they are not (like mine) than you have been SIM Jacked. First thing to do is suspend your phone by clicking lost/stolen phone. I then sent a private message though the "community" and reported it. They will reply with information on next steps. 

I would also change your account password and/or email and possibly the password for many of your accounts that the "2 step verification" was your phone number. Within a couple of hours I had this "person" make a purchase on eBay using my PayPal account and tried to authorize many payments totaling around $900. I have now had to freeze my bank etc because of this. 

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@uzicopter 

Log into self service and choose Change Sim Card and see if the last 4 digits match the sim in your phone to see if you have been sim jack. Report back.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Log into your account to check the status.  If you have another phone try swapping it to see if you get service.  You might have to do a network reset.

Need Help? Let's chat.