cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Service

jwvarner
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Good Morning Community,

I just noticed I have no service. I've looked through my online records--I did indeed pay my last bill; I've looked through my account online--Nothing is owing. 

Are there technical issues? What can I do to get my service back?

Thank You

edit:

message from mod:

Thank you for your authentication. We investigated your request and your account is okay. We are currently experiencing network issues in Alberta. We will fix this as soon as possible. 

Thank you for your patience! 

39 REPLIES 39

@Stacie  try these tricks to restart your phone service. You could try in order: Skip #1
1. Restarting your phone. Turn your phone off, wait 30 seconds and restart.
2.Putting your phone on aeroplane mode for 5 minutes. Take it off and restart.
3.From your self service account enable the lost/ stolen feature log out, wait 5  minutes, log in and take it off. Log out and restart your phone.
4. Add a one time payment and of $1 To your account and restart your phone .

If these tricks don't work contact a moderator and ask them to reset your SIM. Click on the green questionmark in the white circle at the bottom right of your screen.  This connects to the autobot Simon.  Type moderator and follow the prompts to get to one (CLICK on account specific question and human and submit a ticket)
Once connected, you will be asked to log in again with your community user name and password.  Please do, this allows you to continue and send your message.

Check your private message sent box (click on the envelope top right of your screen) to make sure the message was sent. Also keep an eye on the envelope, the mods answer will show up there.
You can also enable email notification to receive a private message notification sent to your email.
Go into your community account > my settings > PREFERENCES > Private Messenger > enable "Receive email notifications for new private messages" > Save

Stacie

Hi, I am getting the message no signal. Can’t text or make calls. Only wifi is working for me. I’ve tried to restart my phone and also tried taking out my SIM card and putting it in someone else’s phone. No signal on both devices. I haven’t not renewed my service. I’ve been with PM for 4 years and this has never happened to me

@Stacie  what's the message you are getting? Is anything on your phone working? And did you recently renew your service? Thanks. I'm in Toronto and everything works for me.

@Stacie wrote:

No service - mississauga ontario

Check for outages:

https://www.telus.com/en/bc/outages

Stacie

No service - mississauga ontario

farmbot
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Publicmobile voice back in service.  11:35am   Taber Alberta

thanks Telus/Publicmobile

Nanqui

Service is back now !

jadugar
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

SERVICE IS BACK NOW Thanks PM

jadugar

SERVICE IS BACK NOW Thanks PM

farmbot

Telus and Publicmobile 3 G network down. LTE network 4G up. Taber Alberta 10;40 am

That's why in my area text and Data work.

voice  carried over 3 G  network down.

trgokotoks

Back up in Okotoks

@trgokotoks Try restarting your phone. Turn it off, wait 30 seconds and restart it.

farmbot

Public mobile up with Text and data.  10:30 am. No voice service. Taber Alberta

Friend on Telus network confirms same problems for Telus customer. No voice service but text works.

Rikus
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I can confirm that my Data and phone are now back up and working 🙂 - Edmonton Alberta

farmbot

Public mobile Network up. Taber Alberta

trgokotoks

No service here in Okotoks, Alberta

farmbot

Sim in phone still connected to Publicmobile or Telus network.

Phone shows emergency calls only.

MurielG

Sturgeon County Alberta.

dbraniff

Same here in the SW

shannondelany95

Intermittent no service here also NE Calgary. 

Melabell

I clicked the link and reported that I have no call service but what do I do in the mean time? 

MurielG

I also have NO SERVICE, my bill is paid, I have powered the phone on and off and have removed and reinstalled the sim card.

My husband is on Telus Mobility and he has service.   Public mobile is also owned by Telus so this makes no sense.

farmbot

No service for Publicmobile 9:50 am Tuesday March 31.

Taber Alberta

To everyone posting no service, please post where you are located. Here's an outage map  http://outagereport.ca/publicmobile

Gareau77

No service here as well

jadugar

me NO Service no Signal too

aaronskogs

Their are some lines downed. No ETA as of yet.

Mcheques

Same, im from cold lake, Alberta.  No servuce here

Where are you located? Here is an outage map http://outagereport.ca/publicmobile

jwvarner

Thank You

Need Help? Let's chat.