cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Service "SOS"

RGill
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have an iPhone 13 and it has been showing "SOS" where the signal strength bars would normally show.  I have no service, no data, no incoming/outgoing calls, no text.  I restarted the phone multiple times, reset the network settings.  Chatted with the support person who says everything is good on their end, he/she reset some things on their end, told me to re-start the phone, and still not working.  This happened 2 days ago, and not only with my phone, but also this same issue is happening with another family member who has the same plan/subscription as me.  Both phones went down 2 days ago.  I can log in to the public mobile app and everything is good to go, even the support person said the account is good.  My family member cannot even log in to her account to check things like subscription, or payments, or usage.  opening up the app takes her direct to the "support" tab.  She tried logging in on a computer and gets the message "Unauthorized, for security reason we cannot log you in, please contact support".  Have no idea what's going on as both phones are down.  Any ideas??

6 REPLIES 6

RGill

I’ve asked them again and again, but they keep putting me in circles

RGill

This is not an apple problem, I have checked all resources, tried all the fixes

RGill

I’m in Alberta, and there service is up and running here. Just not mine. Everything in the account is perfect, all payments made on time and everything

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@RGill 

There was a post regarding outages in the Hamilton area.

Check the outage map in your area:

https://istheservicedowncanada.com/status/telus/map 

Phil_Adelphus
Mayor / Maire

@RGill   If you have a physical sim rather than esim, is there another phone not on PM that you could try your sim in?  Otherwise, have you tried everything on Apple's SOS FAQ?

https://support.apple.com/en-ca/120000 

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@RGill  I would message support again and ask for the situation to be escalated to senior staff , and get the problem rectified 

Need Help? Let's chat.