cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New update

parkerremy2
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Why is the new update for the website so glitchy? Half the time it kicks me out for just choosing a link from the drop down menu?! And then I can get back on the site from chrome I have to use Samsung internet. I do like the usage setup more with the 12 hour clock for time stamps etc but the rest I hope gets less problematic as time goes on  

18 REPLIES 18

@parkerremy2 @79lemmonjr 

I guess I should have added the 🐖+💄=🐽💋! But it seems it really does look good on paper...sort of?

79lemmonjr
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Not sure why a mayor is posting this in reply 

parkerremy2

Oh wicked thanks man that is a helpful solution for me to use for the time being and as you said hopefully PM brings this option back to the websites my account info. I appreciate your tip

79lemmonjr

Hey good news... So yes it's a bit of a hassle but as far as seeing who sent the incoming SMS if you download the file and open it (typically in Microsoft exel or similar compatible program) you can see the senders number from there! MMS unfortunately just shows as a data event so will show it coming from your own phone number and missed incoming calls will still show as you making a call to your voicemail. At least for now you do still have an option to see where the incoming SMS came from and hopefully PM gets the memo about making this information easily accessible from the my account page. 

parkerremy2

What the heck is this 

Tabitha17
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Update is super buggy I guess just wait it out. Its not on your end as most are having the same problems 

Yeah one of a few bugs 

@parkerremy2 

Yes but don't you just love that shade of lipstick?!! Its sooooo on trend!💄💋

@parkerremy2   I just reported that and hopefully they will fix it

But, I would say so far the Usage log is a BIG improvement.   Filter is useful (vs the old sorting features that never work), download is what everyone was asking for.   

The just need to fix the incoming calls- Originating numbers and it will be perfect

parkerremy2

That is literally so stupid. Why the heck update everything else and remove a feature that was already good to make it less. Absolutely asinine honestly I'm ticked

@parkerremy2   yes it is not showing.  I would assume it is just a glitch for new system and it will be fixed eventually

MrSpock
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@parkerremy2 hi yes it;s been mentioned, very disappointing 

parkerremy2

UMMMM ... Am I seeing this correctly and does the new usage report setup not show the the number off the person for incoming texts and instead shows my number??!

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@parkerremy2 It could be some cache issue.  Yes, best is to use a different browser to login for now.

you can try to clear cache on Chrome and try again. 

parkerremy2

Thanks friend

parkerremy2

Makes sense thanks friend 

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@parkerremy2 

The new My Account page should improve as time goes on. I have experience similar issues.  You might want to try clearing cache, incognito mode or a different web browser for now if having issues.  

79lemmonjr

It just needs some time to work the glitches out. be patient friend.

Need Help? Let's chat.