cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New to Public

Artsyannie
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Just switched from Bell, so happy to try out Public. So easy making the switch, let me know if you have any tips!

Thanks

AA

14 REPLIES 14

Dtack
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Welcome to Public - I am a newbie as well.  I've found the help articles very interesting as well as typing in the search bar and reading some of the threads that caught my attention.  Everyone in the Community has been very helpful.  I did the autopay and will see how that works when my 30 days are up...fingers crossed!  Enjoy!

Artsyannie

@Naepalm Awesome, thanks!

Artsyannie

@fdrcamb519 Thanks for the info!

Artsyannie

@Daps  Thanks so much!

Artsyannie

@gblackma  Thank you!

yanzhiqiang
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Welcome to Public Mobile.

Naepalm
Mayor / Maire

Yay @Artsyannie another Bellonian like me that has run and become a public Mobilian. Lol

Glad you are here contribute to the community in your own unique way.  est to check out old post and familiarize your self. 

Some of the top topics to familiarize your self with are:

1. How do I port my number?

2. What is a PUK code?

3. Autopay failed what do I do now?

4. How can I change my plan?

5. My plan is suspended what do I do?

Thanks for joining and can wait to see some of your contributions in the future.

Oracles are here to help you along this journey as well as other member!

Cheers

fdrcamb519

@Artsyannie 

Welcome to Public Mobile, add ons don’t expire, 1gb data add on can be used if run out off of data, Auto pay with credit card but can still pay. With vouchers, cc just stays on file. 

Daps

@Artsyannie Check the community forum from time to time for updates or special promotions.

If you activated in-store, be sure to register your self-serve account asap.

Otherwise if you activated at home, your account is created automatically.

Keep your pin, security question/answer stored in a safe place.

You can check your self serve account to ensure all is well with your account. Except stay off your account on renewal day, the temporary status changes to your account (suspended, expired) might give you a scare. As long as your phone is working, all is well with your account.

Artsyannie

Thanks!

Artsyannie

Thanks! I made sure to do that on sign up 😊

mikeklemak

Welcome! I suggest staying active in the Community, ask questions, and give any answers you can!

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@Artsyannie wrote:

Just switched from Bell, so happy to try out Public. So easy making the switch, let me know if you have any tips!

Thanks

AA

@Artsyannie welcome to Public don't forget about auto pay for an extra 2 dollars off each cycle!! and try to refer some friends for 1 dollar each referral 

Need Help? Let's chat.