cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New to Public Mobile - Not receiving calls - Moderators not responding for 3 days now

emere
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

New to Public Mobile - Not receiving calls - Moderators not responding for 3 dys now...

iphone 6s

Removed sim - turned on and off

Sent private messages to moderators no response

Can call out and receive/send text messages

Cannot receive calls goes to old voicemail 

Thanks!

7 REPLIES 7

@emere wrote:

Yes ported from other provider, no old sim is no longer working. Yes  guess I will have to wait for the moderators. Thanks.

You should receive a text from PM when the port has been completed. Hopefully it gets resolved soon.Smiley Happy

emere

Yes ported from other provider, no old sim is no longer working. Yes  guess I will have to wait for the moderators. Thanks.

TheOldVR
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@emere wrote:

Yes put all info into the old account #, name etc. 

Yes it is going to a old automated voicemail. So if it hasn't ported properly what can I do?

Thanks

Unfortunately I believe you need a MOD to help but I assume they are overwhelmed with messages about the system error that has been going on.

Perhaps message again? Maybe the Oracles will have a solution to help give the port a kick....

Hope you get working soon!

emere

Yes put all info into the old account #, name etc. 

Yes it is going to a old automated voicemail. So if it hasn't ported properly what can I do?

Thanks

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@emere wrote:

Hello,

New to Public Mobile - Not receiving calls - Moderators not responding for 3 dys now...

iphone 6s

Removed sim - turned on and off

Sent private messages to moderators no response

Can call out and receive/send text messages

Cannot receive calls goes to old voicemail 

Thanks!

Are you porting your number from another provider? That would explain why you can't receive calls & texts. If it's three days then the port is stuck and you will have to wait for the moderators response. Keep checking the envelope icon above for a red dot.

Hopefully you account with the previous provider is still active. If it is you can still use your old sim until the problem gets fixed.

ZfromVanC
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Did you port your phone number from a previous carrier?

If yes, its likely that the number hasn't ported completely. Does your old sim still work?

CanadianStoner
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

If it's going to your old voicemail then your number has not been ported properly. 

Did you enter all info (old account #, name,etc) when porting? 

Need Help? Let's chat.