cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan changes

porcupine
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I changed my plan from a 35 dollar to a 40 dollar 5 gig April 4th .I see that they have changed the  40 dollar plans will I still get the 5 gigabyte plan or the new 40 dollar one .plan renews may 1st 

6 REPLIES 6

@Anonymous wrote:

@Gregmt wrote:

( I assume you requested the new plan to take effect on your anniversary date). 

Fun fact...there exists such a word as mensiversary. There are no annual plans around here. So the closest is "on your mensiversary date". 🙂 Just having some fun with facts.

@Anonymous wrote:

@Gregmt wrote:

Fun fact...there exists such a word as mensiversary. There are no annual plans around here. So the closest is "on your mensiversary date". 🙂 Just having some fun with facts.

30-day or 90-day cycle is good enough for me.  No vers Arya for me!

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Gregmt wrote:

Gregmt
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

If you have ordered this plan change before the deadline when it expired , you will get the plan which was advertised at the time you ordered. So if the plan you ordered had the 5 GBs of data but now only have say 3 GB, then you will get the 5 GB, even though it will not come into effect on your account until the date you requested  ( I assume you requested the new plan to take effect on your anniversary date). 

Cheers

The plan you could say is now Grandfathered.  It will only change with at least 30-days notice if and when Telus/Public Mobile decide they want your specific plan to change.

I'm currently on a grandfathered plan that they wanted to change the price on last year in February or March (notice was given in Announcement forum, and I believe by text message).   The price change was cancelled when a TON of CCTS complaints was made.

ZfromVanC
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

The plan will continue to apply to you as long as you use it, if you change plans or cancel your plan, then the deal will no longer be available for you.

missorange
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

I think you still get the plan with 5 GB when renew to the next cycle.

Need Help? Let's chat.