cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New sim or esim

mzwarsi
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi I lost my phone and now looking for a replacement sim. Please let me know the procedure and price of any? 

4 REPLIES 4

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@mzwarsi 

get a new cellphone. Then check if there's a Mobile Klinik in your area as they sell the PM sim's. Once you get a new sim, log in to your PM acct on your laptop / Profile / Sim Card Number..click the little pencil and you can Change Sim Number there.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @mzwarsi 

if you are not familiar with esim (or of course if your phone not support), get a physical sim.  You can get a Public Mobile sim cardfrom Telus or Koodo stores for $10 , or you can order via Amazon for $5

For esim, it might not tricky to setup if you are not familiar.  It is $5 for first setup for existing customers but $0 if you ever need to replace it or change phone

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@mzwarsi  I would stick to physical sim . eSIM has to be a re buy each time you change device . Fastest way to get new physical sim call around to local Telus Koodo store for availability or order from Amazon . That said eSIM is free right now where SIM card will cast you $10 sometimes cheaper on Amazon 

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@mzwarsi , if you need a replacement p-SIM, use this Amazon link to order.

https://www.amazon.ca/Public-prepaid-postpaid-Activate-Allinone/dp/B06X9ZGDWG/

Depending on the phone you will be using, e-SIM may be an option.  Personally, I would stick with p-SIM.  I am a bit old school and I also see many issues with e-SIM usage.  

Need Help? Let's chat.