cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New sim, lost old phone

aarono
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am trying to activate a new sim card keeping my old number. I am not able to cancel my old account so I can activate my new sim card and keep my same number, and also so I stop getting charged for my lost phone.  I didn't make an online account with my lost phone and I don't have the phone to get the pin to cancel the old account. 

6 REPLIES 6

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@aarono wrote:

Ya I never made an online account with my old sim card so I can't log on and do that

Then you need to contact the Moderator_Team using the link provided earlier.

aarono
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Ya I never made an online account with my old sim card so I can't log on and do that

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@aarono wrote:

I am trying to activate a new sim card keeping my old number. I am not able to cancel my old account so I can activate my new sim card and keep my same number, and also so I stop getting charged for my lost phone.  I didn't make an online account with my lost phone and I don't have the phone to get the pin to cancel the old account. 

Unless you're unable to login into your account, you can easily just change the SIM in your self serve account as suggested by @Jb456   Simply select 'change sim' on the right had side of your overview page and it will bring up a field for you to enter your new SIM. 

Screenshot_20190903_143840.jpg

Here's were it is in your account

iliketotalk
Mayor / Maire

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

Log into your public mobile account and click "change sim card" on right hand side

Need Help? Let's chat.