cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New points system & old Xmas gifts

Lar1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Over the years at Xmas I was given extra minutes talk time and data added to my now $13 plan which I understood at the time neither  expired.  I also bought and extra 500 non expiring minutes as a back up.  This is basically an emergency phone.   So what is going to happen to these non expiring items? 

4 REPLIES 4

Lar1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have free calling on my cell using my home VOIP system anywhere there is wifi.  The emergency cell is used for X-country skiing, hiking and cycling trails. Cheers

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Lar1 

The bonus data and LD calling will be eaten up when your 250gb data is used up for the month. LD calling will rollover to the next month if not used. The unused 500 minutes will rollover to the next month.

I have a spare iPhone and Samsung phone that I don’t have a plan with so I download WhatsApp and TextNow app for free calling and texting through wifi. At home, I am connected to the home wifi and when I am out, I hotspot to the phone with the PM plan.

DennyCrane
Mayor / Maire

Those all stay. As of now there are no known plans to expire those non-expiring add-on's.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Lar1 

you'll keep 'em until you use 'em.

Need Help? Let's chat.