cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What does 43 points get me?

JONMILLS
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

So i used to be familiar with the old system. Loved it. Saved lots of money and had a cheap cell bill. Now my bill is twice the price because they took all of that away.

So, from what I've been told is that they give you points. So what does 43 points get me and how do i cash it in? (if I can)

I am waiting to hear back from CS to find out if i have to manually pay them due to a glitch on their end not charging my card. In the meantime i would like to know before i do that payment if i can apply anything?

I heard 1 point is $1. So am i able to get $43 back?

And can i use $10 this month and $10 next month or do i have to use all the points in one go?

And where do i go to change those points into $ that is applied to my account?

6 REPLIES 6

yes @JONMILLS you can do that

you will have to redeem 30 points in 2 transactions. System not smart enough to do both at once

JONMILLS

So you I can redeem twice this month and have $30 come off my bill cycle

Then i have $13 remaining to build up again

Meow
Mayor / Maire

2x$15 bill credit and 13 points change

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @JONMILLS 

you can only redeeem 30 points for $30 credit for now.   The money will be added to your account within 2 days.  Then it can be used towards renewal or add-on purchases.  So,  if you have a $25 plan , it will deduct $25 on renewal and the $5 will stay in the account for next renewal 

JONMILLS

So if you have 43 points which is $43.

And its $15 you can redeem at a time that goes to your next bill cycle.

Can you click redeem twice in the same month so that next month it takes $30 off or will it only take $15 off each month?

Sansan
Mayor / Maire

15 points is $15. You have to redeem in increments of 15 points.

Since your renewal already passed, I don't don't if you can still apply it to this month. Because your service is suspended it might. Mone was not suspended so it showed as available funds.

It goes to available funds.

I just redeemed multiple times last month. At my renewal a week ago, it took the redemption amount and applied it to my bill and I have available funds left for the next few months. My cc was not charged.  But you will not get any points when you redeem.

Go to the Rewards tab and browse the catalog. I have to say it's not bad.

Need Help? Let's chat.