cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deleting drafts

Sansan
Mayor / Maire

Greetings everyone,  I have a few messages in my drafts that I'm unable to successfully delete for the life of me.

I do know how to delete from profile under the avatar, I do it all but there are some that are stuck and won't go away.

I would really like for them to go away.

I appreciate your assistance. 

4 REPLIES 4

Thanks for this. I read it through an some suggestions works, some don't. These are what I've been doing. 

It must be me or my phone 🤫

When I decide not to bother reply to a message and hit cancel, it still saves as draft.

If I want to go back to the massage later it saves as draft. When I come back to it later it says you are replying to.. do you want to load or discard? I can click load and reply and send.

If I say discard,  it save a draft again.

So when I go to delete draft I click the message and it opens and give option to post or delete. I delete they disappear. 

When I click on these remaining, they don't open to give the option to delete or post. It's as if I'm not pressing, it just go's back through my profile and I have to scroll up to see them again.

I've had someone else look at them and no go.

I just deleted 6 of them. I still have the 3 which refuses to go 😁

hi @Sansan 

Oracles talked about this in 2017 and they still unable to make PM to give us an easier way 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Get-Support/deleting-draft-messages-in-my-community-a...

Yep, one at a time but they refuse to budge 🐂

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @Sansan 

sorry, no easy way, really have to delete one at a time

Need Help? Let's chat.