cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New phone

anheleubi99
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi I'm interested in getting an iPhone XS I've spoken to customer service and they told be to contact them here 

7 REPLIES 7

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@gpixel 

It depends where you live I have discovered Craigslist back east is not like Craigslist here. But any secondhand site like kijiji or Facebook marketplace it is buyer beware. I have bought a few phones secondhand with confidence. If its to good to be true it probably is but purchasing a slightly older phone at a reasonable price in a public place under surveillance or at their residence is usually pretty safe. Certain phones, the location of exchange, the price negotiated and some common sense will serve you well in purchasing a used phone without a negative consequence.

iPhone XS is pretty old now. one should be able to purchase off Craigslist with confidence. I would ask the seller to meet at a police station. if it's on its way to being blacklisted they probably won't want to meet.

@CountyDownIeUk wrote:

@anheleubi99 wrote:

Hi I'm interested in getting an iPhone XS I've spoken to customer service and they told be to contact them here 

I have one...no issues. For that model and year...and if purchased in Canada it WILL be unlocked. It is a lower priced phone so you may find one on Craigslist at a decent price. 

I would be wary of buying from unknown sellers.  The phone could end up on the blacklist a few weeks down the road.  

CountyDownIeUk
Mayor / Maire

@anheleubi99 wrote:

I have one...no issues. For that model and year...and if purchased in Canada it WILL be unlocked. It is a lower priced phone so you may find one on Craigslist at a decent price. 

MrSpock
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@anheleubi99 You should have no issue with that phone here just be sure it’s unlocked or you know the previous provider 

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@anheleubi99 

If you need to contact customer support you can use the links below but normally you create either a store account to order a phone or check out as a guest.

To contact customer support : Submit a support ticket via SIMon the chat bot Click here 

Or if you cannot submit a ticket via SIMon then Click here   ....for additional member supplied info.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@anheleubi99 for what reason?

Phones can be ordered here: https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/phone-section

Do you have a specific question you need to ask CSA?

Contact Public Mobile Representatives (CSA) by submitting a message(ticket) to them here: 

Private Message to Public Mobile Customer Support Agents (CSA)

Need Help? Let's chat.