cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New customer- problems

Tyhutch
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello people I'm new to public mobile. Just ported over from rogers and having problems. I cannot recieve cell calls from my wife and cannot recieve certain text messages. For example multifaceted authentication code text messages are not recieved by my cell phone. Also I have a referral code from my daughter as she is a loyal public mobile customer already and I'm trying to get the referral discount for her but I did not see the option when I signed up online. Any help is appreciated. Thanks

6 REPLIES 6

Hi @Tyhutch 

yes, call them

if you enter your number once and said cannot find the number, enter it a second time and it will pass to live agent

Yes. Support for porting. Nothing else. Don't be asking them how to turn on your mobile data. 🙂

@Tyhutch Yes but we not allowed to post it here 

Tyhutch
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

This is the number for porting?

Screenshot_20230831_161730_Samsung Internet.jpg

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Tyhutch  There a number for live support to help with the porting request will send you it private message  get that part fixed . As for the referral code you will need to message support to apply it for you 

send a  private message   To CS_Agents click          

VVVVV      Link below    VVVVV

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Tyhutch first call porting team and confirm if the porting is done. Maybe it was a stuck port

I will message you the phone number. Check Community inbox

Need Help? Let's chat.