cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New bank card, didn’t update in time. Phones not working

joannebauer
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

So I have 4 accounts with public. I forgot to update my new visa number and this morning no phone service. I finally figured that out and changed the plans and updated the payment at the end… bank account charged but my phones are not working. HELP?

5 REPLIES 5

joannebauer

Waited another hour and then re boot them again now they are working. Took 2 hours.

H i @joannebauer   you said bank account charged?  So, if you login My Account again using Incognito/Private/secret mode, do you see the status is not Active?

If not, how about payment history, it shows you topped up? how about available fund?

joannebauer

Didn’t work 😞

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@joannebauer 

Log into your self-serve account for the suspended services and check to see the account status.

Also, check to see that the payment you made is displaying under the payment tab. If it isn't, but it is showing in available balance, is there a resume or reactivate feature available?

If so, try tapping that.

If none of this works and rebooting your device, resetting network connections, or toggling airplane mode does not help, contact a customer support agent.

To contact a Customer Support Agent, there are 2 methods:

1. Use the ticketing system for a faster response time. Click here to create a support ticket, or
  2. Send a private message to Customer Support Agent by clicking here.  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

Tsawwassen
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Reboot your phones and try again.

Need Help? Let's chat.