cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New activation with number port error

foxchoir
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I just registered on public mobile and wanted my number ported.  The number that was activated is different from the one I provided by one number.  Please get me the number I requested.

4 REPLIES 4

Soapes
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

If your with Koodo you have to create a new number and change it after the activation. 

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@foxchoir  Best to submit a ticket to PM for help.

PMST.png

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@foxchoir wrote:

I just registered on public mobile and wanted my number ported.  The number that was activated is different from the one I provided by one number.  Please get me the number I requested.

So you ported a number and it is one number off?  Or you set up an account with a temporary number and it is one number off?

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

cellphoneuser1
Mayor / Maire

@foxchoir wrote:

Was there any error mesage? If you making an outgoing call, what number shows on call display? How long has it been?  It could fix itself within 2 hours.

Check if old carrier still works and use that until everything gets finalised.

Need Help? Let's chat.