cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New account

France123
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I cant seem to open a new account because it will not recognize my cell phone number and i dont get a password sent

9 REPLIES 9

MacMe
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Luddite wrote:

That deal is only for talk/text plans. If you want a plan with data either order a SIM online, or pick one up at a WOW Mobile kiosk. When you activate, provide a referral number for a friend who is a PM customer and you will get a $10 credit anyway (i.e. SIM cost). That way you can pick any plan and do it all online.

I believe you still get a free SIM when you activate at Walmart and take any plan.  The $20 credit is for talk and text plans.

@MacMe wrote:

@France123 wrote:

I have not got a SIM card yet dont know if that makes a difference

You can get a free SIM for activating at Walmart:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/UPDATED-Get-a-SIM-20-bill-credit-when-y...

That deal is only for talk/text plans. If you want a plan with data either order a SIM online, or pick one up at a WOW Mobile kiosk. When you activate, provide a referral number for a friend who is a PM customer and you will get a $10 credit anyway (i.e. SIM cost). That way you can pick any plan and do it all online.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

MacMe

@France123 wrote:

You can get a free SIM for activating at Walmart:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/UPDATED-Get-a-SIM-20-bill-credit-when-y...

meocon

@France123 you cannot creat an account without Public Mobile number 🙂 You have to activate a sim card first and then create an account. 

France123

France123

No i am trying to set up new account from Telus phone

MacMe

@France123 wrote:

I cant seem to open a new account because it will not recognize my cell phone number and i dont get a password sent

Where did you activate/buy your SIM card from?

meocon

@France123 did you just port your number over Public Mobile?

meocon

@France123 I recommend you send a private message to the moderator team and ask them to fix that up for you.  include your account# or phone#, as well as your account PIN (if know) to help speed up the identification process.

Click here to send the moderator team a private message.

You can find information regarding the moderator team by following this link.

How long until a moderator replies?:

• Office Hours: Mon-Friday 9am to 9pm, and Saturday & Sunday from 9am to 7:30pm [Toronto Time].
  • Messages are replied to during office hours, in the order in which they are received
  • Typical response time is between 1-3 hours, depending on message queue, but can be up to 48 hours.
  • There is no need to send multiple messages.

How can I view my private messages between myself and a Community Moderator?

Need Help? Let's chat.