cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data Stopped Working

admlw
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi,

My data just stopped working 2 days ago. Calls/Texting works fine, but I am getting not data. 

I have PMed all the mods but have not received a response.

Can anyone help?

Edit: My data had been working fine up until 2 days ago. I have been using Public Mobile for about 4-5 months now.

Thanks

7 REPLIES 7

admlw

I see.

This is poor and unacceptable customer service. Especially with something so important to people that affects their daily jobs/business.

hummuschips
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@admlw it's because of all of the new customers with the promotion that's going on.  You might have to wait a bit to hear back because they are dealing with people with porting issues.

admlw

That is another problem I am having. Accidentally locked myself out and also forgot my security question answer so I cannot reset my password. lol

I am hoping one of the mod's can help. Usually they're very fast to reply. But I have not heard from anyone yet.

Petercbpoon
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Have you tried turning off your phone on and off again? 

Also, try and double check if your APN settings are up to date. 

Take a look at this thread. 

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Phones-Hardware/How-do-I-set-up-data-APN-on-my-smartph...

admlw

Samsung s6

hummuschips
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

When you log into self serve, does it have your data usage there?  Is there any possibility that you could have accidentally used up the data?

CaNuCk07
Mayor / Maire

What phone are you using?  

Need Help? Let's chat.