cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New SIM activation

amuseking
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi, I just completed the new SIM activation and I put the transfer phone number and plan and checkout process. I still haven't received any email confirmation and my number still not port over from Freedom Mobile yet. I put in Freedom account number there. Besides I tried to login but it says my email or password not correct. Please help. 

6 REPLIES 6

amuseking

Thanks again my sim is working now and my number is ported over successfully..

amuseking

Thanks a lot. I just reply yes lucky in time. What will happen next? Thanks again 

@softech wrote:

@amuseking for the porting to complete, you need to. receive a text from Freedom the approve the port  and reply within 90 mins

Put the Freedom sim back to a phone and check if you got the text and reply YES

I suspect that there could be a Public Mobile provisioning issue based on how the Public Mobile Self Serve account isn't working.

@amuseking wrote:

Hi, I just completed the new SIM activation and I put the transfer phone number and plan and checkout process. I still haven't received any email confirmation and my number still not port over from Freedom Mobile yet. I put in Freedom account number there. Besides I tried to login but it says my email or password not correct. Please help. 

Does your Public Mobile service working at all?   As for the number porting, Freedom Mobile would have sent a text message that you must response to to authorize the number porting.  To receive that text message from Freedom, you would need to have your Freedom SIM card in the device.

In any event, you will need to contact a Public Mobile customer support agent to get your Self Serve account working (and your servcie working if it isn't yet).  Please use the chatbot to open a ticket.  https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@amuseking for the porting to complete, you need to. receive a text from Freedom the approve the port  and reply within 90 mins

Put the Freedom sim back to a phone and check if you got the text and reply YES

Need Help? Let's chat.