cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New SIM Card

JanLu9999
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi, 

I recently joined Public Mobile for the extremely competitive prices and good features. However, upon activating my card, my phone displayed 'No service' at the top of the screen. 3 different phones, all the same problem. When we went to "The Mobile Shop" they told us that we had activated it incorrectly or something. Is there a way to fix this?

3 REPLIES 3

JanLu9999
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Ok, I'll try this!

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

NEW ACCOUNT

https://publicmobile.ca/en/on/portal/activation

- Purchase a new Public Mobile SIM card.

- Have a payment card ready, either a Canadian credit card or Visa debit.

- Decide what email address you wish to use on the Activation Portal.

- Provide referral code if you have one.

But before all of this let us know HOW did you activate your PM account. Maybe your SIM was properly provisioned? What your self-serving account says about your service?

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@JanLu9999 

You might wish to ask the customer support agents for assistance if the following doesn't work:

1. reboot device
  2. reset network connections
  3. toggle airplane mode on/off
  4. ensure device is compatible and not locked to another carrier or blacklisted

To contact a Customer Support Agent, there are 2 methods:

1. Use the ticketing system for a faster response time. Click here and type Customer Support Agent, then select Contact Us, then select Other (or the topic that more closely matches your request).  Click the result which states Click here to submit a ticket and follow the prompts,  or, 
  2. Send a private message to the Customer Support Agent by clicking here  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

Need Help? Let's chat.