cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New PM user, unable to get text messages/phone calls...

scott027
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I just transferred my phone number to Public Mobile on Sunday afternoon and havent been able to get a phone call or text messages since I transferred.  Please help

2 REPLIES 2

scott027
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I haven't gotten any text messages since setting up my esim with Public Mobile.  I guess I need to figure out how to turn the esim back off and setup my sim card that is in my phone?

@scott027 wrote:

I just transferred my phone number to Public Mobile on Sunday afternoon and havent been able to get a phone call or text messages since I transferred.  Please help

Have you replied to the text message from your old carrier to approve the phone number transfer?  The old carrier's SIM card needs to be in your phone to received that text message.  If you're transferring the number from another wirless carrier and it's been more than a few hours, please first try restarting your phone.  If that doesn't cause the incoming services to start working, please open a ticket using iether the chatbot at https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html or by using the support area of the Public Mobile app.

Need Help? Let's chat.