cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Community Name After Eversafe Error

Anonymous
Not applicable

I lost my community name with Eversafe.  I bravoed this, asked CS for a return to the old one.  The new one disappeared, so I tried to log in with the old.  That was already taken, I assume by me.  I decided to check the new one, it was accepted.  However I am now stuck with it  and it was emptied.  Maybe CS replied to me, who knows?  Time to give up on my past community identities?

5 REPLIES 5

@BEER- Many people manage multiple accounts whether household, family members, non-techy friends etc. I have 3. We are all entitled to have a community account for each service account. It even seemed that some support people were telling customers that the actual account holder had to communicate with them...which is also stupid if a person can verify all the account information. I can't be bothered to use different accounts here. So I use this one. But I have 3.

What IS frowned upon is gaming between them for each others benefit. There are active members here in the same household using different accounts, but they don't appear to be gaming with each other. And they know it.

But these things need to be proven as well. There have been indications of nefarious deeds going on with some members that seemed to be framing other members for improper activity. And sadly, they were successful. The victims were completely innocent.

Meow
Mayor / Maire

Your Community name should not go missing.

Issue with new system is you had to 'reset' your password for Community and log in with your email. After that (at least for me) worked as expected: ONE log in for all 3 areas - Community, My Account and My Rewards. Easy to jump form one to another.

BEER
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@dust2dust wrote:

What a stupid mess this all is. On day one I was able to properly link and update this account to the new system. I had to wait for the others. I had to ask support to link the others. They seemed to think this could take some time. Then one said I had to at least enter some kind of new nickname. Then another agent seemed to finish that and linked the history to both of them. Now we're reading that people are getting their nicknames back but losing their history. Just ridiculous.

WOW!!!!!!   Why do you have several accounts ?  What's the purpose? I thought that was frowned upon - isn't it?

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Anonymous   didn't they get you back the old one?

you cannot get the old id back because you still own it. They just need to link it back to your login 

I think you just need to submit one more ticket.  We see agent able to fix it

Submit the ticket again

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

What a stupid mess this all is. On day one I was able to properly link and update this account to the new system. I had to wait for the others. I had to ask support to link the others. They seemed to think this could take some time. Then one said I had to at least enter some kind of new nickname. Then another agent seemed to finish that and linked the history to both of them. Now we're reading that people are getting their nicknames back but losing their history. Just ridiculous.

Need Help? Let's chat.