cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Account - Unable to Complete Activation and Going to Miss Deal

Elizabak
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

I've been trying to activate the $34 50gb, unlimited text and call, US / Canada plan while the promotion is on and keep getting a message that says:

We encountered an error processing your request.

This may be due to a system error, please go back to the previous page and try again. (Error code: XXX)

If I try again, it still doesn't work.  I don't know what to do at this point to activate with your company before the deal ends.  I was going to switch from my current provider but it's not looking like that will happen.  Please advise!6704A860-D8CA-4477-9357-518A8475B188.jpeg

4 REPLIES 4

Ron_Chalder
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I'm also stuck in this loop - the app does not work either.

Phil_Adelphus
Mayor / Maire

@Elizabak  It looks like the app in the screenshot or are you using a browser on your phone?  If not the app then you need to use that as already suggested.  If you still can't get any further submit a ticket to customer support using the chatbot message icon bottom right of this page.  If you get an error with that, it's been finicky this week, send a private message to customer service using this link

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 

An agent will reply at the envelope icon top right or tap your avatar for Messages if no envelope.  I would hope that if you contact them today they would lock in that plan even if they don't get back to you today.  

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Elizabak 

download the free PM app to successfully activate your new PM account. Welcome aboard.

TheSterlinger
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

You have to use the Public Mobile app when activating your subscription.

Need Help? Let's chat.