cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Never Received New eSIM Email, Don’t know my eSIM number

amandified
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

i bought a new eSIM and it never sent me a email telling me what the number is for the eSIM.

In settings, general, about on my iPhone it shows I have an eSIM available but I don’t know which number it is.

i want to change my physical sim to an eSIM.

5 REPLIES 5

hi @amandified 

this is not a new activation?

when you buy a new esim, the app should install it for you and don't need the QR code in email

you sure the app didn't install it? check it 

eddieO
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@amandified if you've been able to confirm you are looking at the correct email address you can either try ordering another eSIM through the PM app which shouldn't cost you anything, or you can try reaching a CS_agent to get them to check if it has been sent out to you. Click on the small orange round circle in the bottom right corner and type: Customer Support Agent

amandified

I bought it today and checked my junk. Not in my junk folder.

eddieO
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@amandified, have you checked your email spam folder? How long have you been waiting for the eSIM email?

I'm guilty have having too many email addresses, have you confirmed in your PM app that you are checking in the correct email? From the PM app go to the "Account" tab and then tap on "Manage Login (Secured by EverSafe)", there you should see your email address on file.

amandified

IMG_2983.jpeg

Need Help? Let's chat.