cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Network not found

Valerie33
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My phone cut out in the middle of a phone call and is now saying network not found. Help!

9 REPLIES 9

@Valerie33 

that outage site is not official (and that site is pretty unreliable) 

But even the official outage site  (https://www.telus.com/en/on/outages) does not show any outage, but doesn't mean there is no local outages

did you try reboot and changing to 3G network or LTE and see if it helps?  Again, I think you also need to test in another area further away from there you are now

Valerie33

It doesn't say there is an outage

@Valerie33 

Check to see if there is an outage where you are:

https://istheservicedowncanada.com/status/telus/map 

Seems a lot back east and the west coast.

@computergeek541 

That is true then could be an outage issue.

Valerie33

No, I have unlimited calls. 

@BKNS27 wrote:

@Valerie33 

Are you on the $15 plan? Did you call out?

If you are, to reconnect is to have your friend call you back because it is unlimited incoming calls and only 100 minutes outgoing calls.

Being out of minutes wouldn't cause disconnection from the network.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Valerie33 could be a network issue

did you try to reboot your phone once?

check the Preferred network type or network mode on your phone, change from Automatic to 3G and see if  the phone connects at all

If not, likely you will have to try again in another area as it is very likely a local network issue

Also, login to My Account using Incognito mode to confirm if your account is active

@Valerie33 wrote:

My phone cut out in the middle of a phone call and is now saying network not found. Help!

The could possibly be a network issue in your area. Have you tried restarting your device?  Aslo check the status of the IMEI at devicecheck.ca.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Valerie33 

Are you on the $15 plan? Did you call out?

If you are, to reconnect is to have your friend call you back because it is unlimited incoming calls and only 100 minutes outgoing calls.

Need Help? Let's chat.